Want to know more ? Contact us below
- High visibility makes arrow easier to spot
- Line marker for use with guide lines on low-visibility dives, used to mark locations and hazards along the guide line route
- Used to indicate the direction of exits and jump points
- High visibility color makes the arrow easier to spot
- Two angled slots for wrapping guide line to hold arrow securely in place
- Dimensions: overall length 2.5 inches (6.35cm)
In cave dives, wreck dives, tech dives or any other low-visibility dive situation where a guide line is employed, line arrows and markers are placed along the line to indicate the direction of exits and jump points, and to mark specific locations along the route.