Want to know more ? Contact us below
Contact us for Trade Price & Shipping
Catalina Scuba Tanks
- Specification: – DOT-3AL & TC-3ALM designed
- Alloy: – Manufactured from high strength aluminium alloy 6061-T6
- Threads: – Standard 3/4-14 NPSM
- Finish: – fully brushed & other finishes available on special order
Aluminium cylinders unlike steel cylinders don’t rust, they oxidise. The oxidization of aluminium forms a protective coat that hinders the continuation of corrosion making aluminium cylinders less likely to be condemned due to excessive corrosion. All Catalina cylinders are nitrox Ready.
|CAPACITY||WATER CAPACITY||DIAMETER||LENGTH||WEIGHT||BUOYANCY LBS|
|cu ft||cu in||ibs||liters||in||mm||in||mm||lbs||kgs||full||500psi||empty|
Quality you can rely on. Catalina has been manufacturing aluminium SCUBA cylinders for over 30 years, and today is a leading supplier in the global SCUBA cylinder market.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing plants located in USA.
- All cylinders produced from high quality North American sourced raw materials.
- On-site DOT (IIA) inspections: dimensional, visual, hydrostatic, tensile.
- Serialisation: complete traceability of production batch, test reports & material.