Want to know more ? Contact us below
The Brut Pro is dedicated to rugged reliability combined with ease of maintenance. The Brut Pro continues to be the overwhelming favorite for rental applications around the world, featuring balanced 1st and 2nd stages. The 9000 Series 1st Stage is a unique and patented design featuring Sherwood’s Air-Assisted Depth-Compensation (A2-DC) Technology. A2-DC responds to ambient pressure changes and uses internal pneumatic force to compensate the chamber. The results are an environmentally sealed and dry 1st Stage that is very responsive to external changing pressures.
BRUT PRO SECOND STAGE:
- Pneumatically balanced 2nd stage - The pneumatically balanced regulator ensures you get the same amount of air delivery whether you are at 3,000 psi or 500 psi, improving the diving experience.
- Single valve tube construction - The single construction creates a precise channel for the valve to operate.
- Co-Molded mouthpiece - The large co-molded mouthpiece uses two different silicone compounds and colors to reduce jaw fatigue.
9000 SERIES FIRST STAGE:
- Tee - shaped design reduces regulator profile when mounted on tank minimizing opportunity to make contact with the back of the head.
- Balanced- piston delivers ample air volume at stable intermediate pressure to the second stage over a wide range of supply pressures.
- Spring chamber is environmentally sealed to maintain cleanliness reducing the effects of corrosion and contamination. This contributes to uniform high performance as the regulator is used.
- Dry-sealed first stage uses no liquids or gels that can leak or add to service costs.
- Four LP ports and two HP ports for more options for ideal hose positioning.