Want to know more ? Contact us below
Double bladder 65lb. wing for the Dolphin Tech modular BC systems. Designed for twin tank use.
This is Dolphin Techâ€™s flagship air cell and its packed with features. It has perimeter bungee cords which compress the air cell to maintain a hydrodynamic profile when not fully inflated. The outer shell is extremely tough and wear-resistant and gives the best protection under the most testing conditions. There are 3 sets of marine-grade steel grommets allowing the fine-tuning of tank-wing-diver positioning. Convenience in buoyancy control is provided through carefully positioned pull dumps.
- Style: Horseshoe
- Buoyancy capacity: 65lb (29.5kg)
- Primary bladder material: 210D TPU coated nylon
- Redundant bladder material: 210D TPU coated nylon
- Shell material: 1680D PU coated ballistic nylon with bungee cord
- Primary inflator type included: 16â€³ tech elbow
- Redundant inflator type included: 19â€³Â tech elbow
- No. of primary automatic pressure relieve valve / pull dump: 2 (at left waist & right shoulder, torso side)
- No. of redundant automatic pressure relieve valve / pull dump: 2 (at right waist & left shoulder, tank side)
- For twin back mounted tank only (twin 100cuft / 15L internal volume)